Monday, February 18, 2013

Ginger a 13 year old female jack russell terrier needs rescue Or new home! Denver NC


Hello. My name is Ginger and I am a 13 year, 7 month old, spayed female Jack
Russell (14 lbs) looking for a new home. My mom hates to let me go but she
is living out of state and cannot have a dog. She has asked us at ELAH to
help find me a home. You would never guess that I am a senior – I have a go
button that never stops. It took a bunch of pictures to get a few good ones
because I am so energetic.

I am current on my vaccines, I take monthly heartworm prevention and I am
heartworm negative. I have allergies but seem to do well on a special diet
(Hills prescription diet z/D) and an anti-histamine when needed
(hydrozyzine).

My bloodwork is pretty good – I have some mild elevations in my liver
enzymes since 2010 so we have to be careful what drugs I can take but I have
no symptoms of liver disease.

Please contact Mary Boucher by phone preferably at 828-466-0252 or via e-
mail at boucherm@gogowwv.com if you need more information or are interested
in adopting me.

Sincerely,