Monday, October 1, 2012

Adopt Dice, senior germand shepherd mix, good with dogs




I'm fostering the dog at my house which is between Coatesville and Parkesburg pa out side of West Chester. I just couldn't bare to put him in a rescue since he has been through so much already . I'm guessing he is around 9 or 10 of age, very good health. Teeth look good . He has shown no aggression towards people or children . But I have a male Jack that barks in his face he doesn't like to much. Or the only aggression that I have seen was towards my pigs. This is
The biggest reason why I'm looking for the perfect home for him. He is the most smart and loving dog I have had in a long time. I just want the perfect home for him. He deserves it. I have no info on this dog since owner had no family living by . Land owners were going to call SPCA . He is neutered but I'm working on the shots but my income is limited at the moment.....I can send more photos his name is Dice.
Please email Amy Hardy at : Amyhardy1@gmail.com