Monday, July 2, 2012

Snoopy 7 year old female beagle needs rescue - in Tennessee shelter

Meet Snoopy a sweet 7 year old female beagle who needs rescue now. She is in a shelter in Tennessee. Hi! My name is Snoopy! I think I am about 7 years old but I feel much younger. I am at a place they call a "shelter". They are very nice here but I really want to go to a home. I have been here for a long time and they are so full already. It is a small shelter and they haven't even officially opened yet. I have heard some of the other dogs barking that when they do open that they are going to have a hard time finding room for everyone. It worries a lot of us but I have this nice rescue lady that comes by and talks to me and she told me that she would do everything she could to get me out of here. They have these nice people that come by and take pictures of us. They said if I made my best beagle face it would help me to find a home, so that’s what I did. I also wanted them to show me sniffing which is what I like to do. As you know, beagles like to hunt things down and the world is just so full of smells. That is why I need a fenced in yard, sometimes I follow my nose and forget where I came from. The vets came by and gave me shots and some worm medicine and took some blood. I am heartworm neg. They said I would be "neutered" before I left for my new home. Please consider rescuing me or taking me to your home forever! please contact: Misti Sandifer at 865-585-0751 email: easttnpetsmod@yahoo.com if you can help Snoopy.