Tuesday, June 26, 2012

URGENT home or rescue needed for DAKOTA senior female pit bull in MD


This poor girl lost her first family and now she is about to lose her current family and ultimately her life through no fault of her own.  She is a sweet Senior girl, who is just looking for a forever loving home.  If you have any space to 'squeeze' her in, or if anyone could commit to her in the future, please let me know ASAP.  She would be ok with
a submissive dog but likes to be the one "in charge."


I am not convinced that her current Guardian is doing everything in his power to find a suitable placement for her and certainly doesn't seem to be taking any responsibility for her future, so it seems that by default her future has been placed in my hands.
 
Once again, I would like to thank Dakota's other sponsors and the people who have also been crossposting for her.  She still has $650 sponsorship which will go to a reputable rescue.
 
Please let me know if there is anyone out there who can help - I can be contacted at valetonic@hotmail.com Toni.