Thursday, May 17, 2012

ADOPTED!!!!!OLD HOUND DOG ABANDONED AT LANDFILL NEEDS HELP NOW! MURFREESBORO tn

CONTACT IS: melissa.idontgetitok@gmail.com I work at the landfill in Murfreesboro & we have an older male (intact) Hound dog roaming the property (pictures included). He showing signs of malnutrition, but is still the most kind & gentle soul. I have contacted a rescue, but they are not in my area. So they have posted him on their web site/Facebook page, but he is still in need of some vet work & we are trying to raise funds. I am feeding him each day, but he needs to be fixed, wormed, & given some flea & tick control. I am not associated w/any rescues, I am just trying to help this dog because he really needs it. Please let me know, I would appreciate any help you can offer, even if it's just adding his picture/story to your web site or something. If you have space available for him, I would be willing to help out in any way I can to get him in ya'lls care. Thank you!