Monday, May 7, 2012

Adopt Brandy, female Senior Golden Lab Mix


Hi, my name is Brandy. I lived with my family all my life in Stroudsburg, PA . I was a much-loved family member until our 4 yr old human was giving me a cookie and when I tried to take it then he pulled it away. Just when I thought I had it, I accidentally caught his hand and now they say I nipped him. Being an old gal my eyesight is not what it used to be and didn't mean anything- just wanted that yummy cookie. My owner even said it was an accident but they gave me up now I live in a kennel. I’m sad here and miss my humans. A kennel is no place for a old girl like me. Brandy is a very sweet happy 11 yrs old, Golden/Lab mix, Approx. 70 lbs., Ok on leash, House trained and trustworthy when left home alone. Good with most dogs and cats. Has lived with a pit mix, 2 cats and children. She doesn’t care to be crated as she was crated a lot as a pup, Likes to play and sleep in bed. Health: Spayed, UTD on shots, complete vet check in April. In good health, no issues. Home/Foster: Due to her age a home with older children would be best with no other dogs or calm, submissive dogs. She just wants a family again and to be loved. Please give this senior a chance. Contact baburch@ptd.net or kimberlyjkizer@gmail.com for more information.