Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NY - two senior cats in need of new home!


My two adult cats Bijoux: age 14, male tabby and Queenie: age 13, female black and white are in need of a new home sadly as my allergies to them have become difficult to manage. this coupled with having to move and an increased need to travel for work - I feel like they deserve a better situation. I know deep down they just want to snuggle into bed and be at my side at every moment and I am unable to give them this simple luxury. They are the sweetest gentlest cats - never aggressive or mean - just sweet and chill and loving. I would love for them to find a home with someone who needs a furry companion in life. I have had them since they were kittens and they have had no significant health problems. Bijoux had to get his teeth cleaned once and that's really the extent of there medical problems. please email joansdogs@aol.com for an adoption application.