Thursday, June 6, 2013

Two senior dogs in RADFORD VA need rescue now family moving NOT taking them!


Contact:

***Rascal:
 Such a handsome & cuddly boy. My name’s Rascal. I’m an Australian Shepherd mix. In July, I’ll be 8 years old. My exact age is known because I’ve been with my family since I was 8 weeks old. Now, they’re moving & leaving me behind. Hard to imagine, but some people don’t understand dogs are forever friends. I’ve been a very good boy & am waiting for a new family to shower with love. I’m smart & friendly & lots of fun. I’ve always lived with a female dog friend. My best friend Hallie is soon to be homeless, too. I’m good with other dogs, cats & children. I weigh 45-50 lbs., am neutered, current on vaccines & heartworm/Lyme tested. I can pack my bags quickly & be yours. Hope you will contact my friends atpals@psknet.com right away for an adoption application. Or, complete an application at www.radfordpoundpals.org. I don’t have much time before I’m without a home.
 ***Hallie:  
I’m giving you my most imploring look because I’m very eager for a person to love. Can you see how sweet I am? My name’s Hallie. I’m a very cute 11 year old, 28 lb. Beagle mix girl. After a lifetime with my family, I’m being left behind because they’re moving. I’ve been a loyal & devoted friend & don’t understand this. There’s nothing like charm & gentleness of a senior. Hope you agree. I’m healthy, spayed, current on shots & heartworm/Lyme tested. I’ve always lived with another dog, my friend Rascal, also soon to be homeless.  I’m good with dogs, cats & children. To make me your new best friend, please complete an adoption application atwww.radfordpoundpals.org Or, contact CONTACT pals@psknet.com
 These doggies are waiting for you to open your heart and HOME to them…