Monday, May 20, 2013

Pittsburgh PA - Senior 18 lb female beagle needs forever home! Meet Lady!



Lady is available for adoption through Pet Match.  Please contact Amy with any questions.  724-777-4662 or amymarflak@gmail.com

I am a classy older girl around 13 years old and weigh 18 pounds.  My name says it all.  I am a true lady with a big heart.  I need to find my special person to love me for the rest of my golden years.  I am in good health and not on any medications.

Everyone who meets me says I am The Sweetest Dog Ever!

*     I just love to cuddle and get my belly rubbed.
*     I rarely bark, but when I do, it is a sweet little howl.
*     I am completely house-trained!
*     I am great with all dogs and cats.
*     Going for a walk is the Best Thing Ever!  I am great on a leash and walk
      briskly.  I am very active, so I love getting walks a few times a day.
*     I LOVE having a fenced-in yard to run around in.  Once you see me play in  
      the yard, you will not believe that I am a senior.
*     Dog parks are so much fun for me, too.  I keep up very well with the young
      pups.
*     I do not need a crate at all.  I will just sleep on the couch when you are not
      home.  I am a  Good Girl all day.

I will not be a bother to anyone who decides to give me a home.  I will be well- behaved and easy-going.  Please consider opening your heart and home to me.  I promise I will not disappoint you.