Monday, September 17, 2012

URGENT 4 female sr bealges dumped need committment by tuesday sept 18th


PLEASE CROSSPOST
PLEASE POST - SHARE

URGENT: 4 BEAGLES - Female in IMMEDIATE DANGER of being EUTHANIZED. Can you help? I will pay to get these 4 girls out of the shelter, pay for the spay for each, rabies shot, parvo/distemper short, check for heart worms; grooming and nails cut. Once I know I have a CONFIRMED place for them to go, I will get them out. My friends and I will collect money the money as soon as we KNOW we have placement. I need to get them out ASAP. The shelter is full and they will be the first to be euthanized because they are OLD and beagles come a dime a dozen in the parts. Can you take these girls into your rescue; especially since all medical costs will be taken care of before you get them? Is there an individual who is interested in adopting? Can you foster these girls after surgery for 2-6 weeks, depending on how quickly I can get them out? I don't know any more than what I have told you about them. PLEASE HELP. If I don't get them out by this coming Tuesday, September 18th - they are in danger of being euthanized. Please help me get them placed ASAP.

Thanks,
Alice
Alice Singh