Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adopt Barley - 7 year old mixed breed dog needs to be only pet in CT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4Cg0B1Fa4  WATCH MY VIDEO!


Meet Barley - his stats -Mixed breed, 65lbs

7 years old
Up to date on shots, neutered, microchipped, housebroken
Fostered in Greenwich, CT
Best as an only pet
Pets for Patriots elibigle
Good with teens and older, not yet tested around small children
He's a wonderful boy who will quietly keep you company around the house, but can certainly keep up with zeal on walks, hikes, or games of fetch. Currently in foster care in CT.  love to ride in cars, and I'm content just lounging in the same room with you on my dog bed or playing with a tennis ball. When I want to relax, I'll go into my crate, not on your furniture. When you call me to cuddle, you'll love how soft my fur is, though you won't see me shed much. I'm a loyal, solid companion. I love people, but will need training to be friendly with dogs. I'm housebroken, up to date on shots, neutered and microchipped.

Please email my contact person: reneedunaway@gmail.com