Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adopt Sheba, gorgeous husky/shepherd mix age 12 very mellow

 Video for Sheba: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSMZL0ZuR40
My name is Sheba and I am a lovely, gentle, mature lady who is looking for her forever home. I am a Shepherd/Husky mix t 12 years young. I am wise and very smart. Yup, I sure do still have my wits about me! I am very mellow but enjoy a romp or two and still have a nice bounce in my step here and there... I know what I like...What do I like? Well, I love people, children, dogs and even get along with cats. I love to sit and watch the world go by and, when ready, I get up and check out the boarders of my foster home, check on my foster family, including the fellow furries, and make sure that everything is A- O- K.. I am a very smart gal who is very caring and loving toward my foster family, and I love to play with my foster doggie friends, two labs...yup, I can keep up with them...here and there. We play "chase" around the backyard tree and that is lots of fun! I love to go for walks and my eyes twinkle when you say to me, "Sheba, want to go for a walk?" I walk well on leash and know not to pull .. I walk WITH you so why would I pull? I also love to go for a car ride, or just sit in my foster family's backyard...in my favorite spot. Oh, yes, I am fully Housebroken. I do not mess up a thing. Neat as a pin, am I. I have one blue eye and one brown eye...just like many Huskies do...interesting, right? Makes me even that much more special. I am a very special girl who lost her home because her daddy had to move and could not take me. I lived with another dog, Scout, for many years and we had to be separated. He found a home and now I am hoping for mine. I would be a wonderful dog in any home. I would do best in a home with slightly older children, to keep the activity level a little more mellow. Please apply to adopt me, Sheba, at: www.rescueridge.org and please download an adoption application. email: rescueridgeshelter@gmail.com. I would love my forever home very soon. Many thanks!