Thursday, January 13, 2011

Adopt Max, a senior sharpei mix

Hi there. My name is Max and I am an older gentleman who rides well in the car and who walks really well and easily on leash. I do have to be reminded of my manners, but love any and all attention you will give me. I know how to sit on command, give paw, and I tend to give kisses. As a matter of fact, if you let me, I will be your lap dog!

Won't you adopt me and let me rest these old bones with you? You won't regret it! By the way, I cannot go into a home with cats as we do not get along. I hope to live out my life with a great family!!
Max has lost his short-term home. His owner surrendered him, explaining he had found this 9 year old boy 3 weeks before, but is moving and can't take Max with him. email ElevethHrRescue@aol.com or visit the site at http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelterid=NJ376