Friday, July 2, 2010

Adopt Travis, cute and small senior beagle

My name is Travis & I am about 9 years old & weigh 21 lbs. Yes, I know that I am an older boy, but people say that beauty & grace come with age! I may also look older due to the fact that I have lived outside in a pen my entire life. I wasn't really given the best of care because many of my teeth are missing. I wonder what it would be like to live out the remainder of my days in a warm & loving environment, with a family that truly loves me. A quiet home would be ideal for me so that I can relax and share my love & appreciation with my new owner!
An adoption application for Travis may be obtained by visiting our web site at www.pennyangelsbeaglerescue.com. If you have any questions, please contact beagler534@comcast.net or emnase@aol.com, or call Penny Angels Beagle Rescue at 609-965-9476. Thank you!