Sunday, July 4, 2010

Adopt Diamond, 8-10 year old female staffordshire terrier


Hi My name is Diamond!! a beautiful American Staffordshire terrier and I am the sweetest mush of a dog you will ever meet, around 8-10 yrs old.
Don’t let my age fool you - I am full of love and spunk and can go for nice long walks, or of course just laze around if that's what you like to do. and I am past all that chewing stuff too.
People say I am such a happy dog to look at, and just bring out a smile in people when they are around me Nothing fazes me, and I live with little toddlers/children who love their foster dog Diamond and of course I am great with all dogs and cats. I have never had an accident in the house as I am so house trained. to apply to adopt me please email mslondonspets@aol.com for application.