Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gallatin( TN) area 10 yr old lab mix living outside needs rescue- owners are elderly cannot care for him

CONTACT: Sam Clark sammi647@yahoo.com  Please share with trusted contacts ONLY
-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Clark <sammi647@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:11 pm
Subject: Gallatin( TN) area 10 yr old lab mix living outside needs rescue- owners are elderly cannot care for -

I can be the contact if anyone can help this boy. I got a request for help from 
a friend of a friend who is the granddaughter of the owners. 

The dog lives outside in a pen. The  granddaughter went by to bring him some 
bedding  and he has a doghouse but her grandparents can't care for the dog due 
to their health and she cannot take the dog. He's not been around other dogs 
that I know of but he's really sweet.  He loves people and to be petted. Not 
been around cats that I know of either.  He has done good around kids and had no 
vetting and I believe not neutered.