Thursday, October 10, 2013

St. Clairsville, OH Mr Bojangles senior lab needs rescue or home now! shelter full

Belmont County Animal Shelter
45244 National Road West
St. Clairsville, OH 43950
Phone: 740-695-4708
Email:
bcarl45244@att.net
My name is Mr. Bojangles. I am a senior Lab mix. When I got to the shelter, much of my hair was missing and my skin was in really bad shape, but I am now being taken care of. I am a lovely old man who shouldn't have to spend the final chapters of my life at a shelter where no one loves me. Seniors are so wonderful and that includes me! Come see me at the shelter or contact them about me.

Labrador Retriever • Senior • Male • Large

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/27483232/

Hours:
Monday and Wednesday - Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - Noon - 3:00 p.m.