Friday, September 6, 2013

Waxahatchie, TX - Tina senior dog left outside needs home or rescue sweet dog

Stacey email: stacey_the_stylist@yahoo.com This is going to be a hard one... I need as much help as possible with this sweetie. This is my neighbors dog, Tina. She use to come over all the time and would just lay In the carport with my dogs. Her new husband would not allow her to bring the dogs inside like they are accustom. So Tina would come over and hang out at my house when she wanted. I fell in love with her. My neighbors are splitting up and Tina has no where to go. She's ten years old and is very good with cats. She hasn't been around other dogs much and is a little grumpy toward them but with some work she might do fine. She is up to date on shots and spayed. She needs a place to live out her years in comfort. She is house trained and super sweet. A little shy at first but very sweet. Please help me find a place for sweet Tina before its too late! She is now located in waxahatchie tx but transport can be arranged. Please email me at stacey_the_stylist@yahoo.com if you can help me place her. Thank you so much. Stacey