Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sutton, WVA - Ace, small senior beagle needs rescue now $50 sponsorship available to rescue

Braxton County Animal Shelter, Sutton, WV • 304-765-2200 • Email braxtonanimalshelter@yahoo.com ACE is an absolutely adorable GOLDEN OLDIE beagle/basset mix. He is in a shelter and that is no place for this Golden Oldie or any other – he deserves a soft bed and lots of cuddles and xxx. He is only small and won’t take up much room – have you got a spare bed that he call his own. Please come soon and ADOPT/RESCUE ACE. “My name is ACE and I am here in this shelter with all the noise of barking -- I am OLD and just want to lay around and rest. I like to get up sometimes to take a walk and enjoy life. At this age I think a turtle might pass me up. But I still can get around... good. The lady here loves me cause I am so sweet, she loves my very short legs, she thinks I am cute and got to say it myself think so too. I want a forever home to where I can hold down your porch, and get me a feed bowl full of food every day and water bowl of cold water to drink when I want. So someone out there got a porch I can hold down for them please come get me.” Pet ID: 5-13-D041 • Primary color: Tricolor (Brown, Black & White) • Coat length: Short