Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sissy a 13 year old standard poodle needs home - Danbury CT


Hi my name is Ana Pereira. I live in Danbury.  email is anacat526@gmail.com
My sister in law gave me some news that her friend has gone into a coma. He was severely ill and slipped into it 2 days ago. He is leaving behind a 13 year old female standard black poodle. She is still living in his home, which I believe she is being taken care of by my sister in laws nursing care company, but none the less she needs a home.
I am currently fostering and cannot take her in. I am going to ask around my parts but I wanted to reach out to see if you had any information or if your organization could take her. She is very sweet, healthy and good with other dogs.  has some vision loss but other than this is a healthy dog.