Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wilhemina a12 year old cat needs home or rescue was kept in crate 24/7 now in temp home Brooklyn NY



Wilhemina is a doll.  She was kept in a crate 24/7 and now is with me and my husband.  She is a
DOLL, so beautiful & lovable. The former owner had her declawed (I don't see why as she is so gentle and sweet.) However, one of our two cats is a really aggressive female and the two of them are not getting long AT ALL, causing a
huge source of stress in our household. Wilhelmina was extremely anxious when we tried to introduce her to our cats after several days of keeping them separate & are now keeping her totally sequestered from the other cats,
but it doesn't seem to be helping. Meanwhile, our cats are going nuts because they aren't allowed in the bedroom and are starting to act aggressively towards each other which really upsets me. I really wanted to keep her, but I don't think she's the right match for us.

We want to do anything and everything we can to help her find a new quiet home where she can be the only cat, but we've about lost our minds with the stress of all of this. I am sure you guys are incredibly overrun with animals, but I am really hoping you will consider taking her. Besides her age, I think she would be completely adoptable. She barely looks 6 years old in my opinion and her personality is perfection--truly, I've never met a sweeter cat.”  please email if you want to adopt or rescue her  .
ariel.intravia@gmail.com