Sunday, December 11, 2011

Foster or Adopt Max, an 11 year old labrador mix owner surrender in PA

 
From Max's owner -  I have an 11 year old lab that desperately needs a new home. I'm moving and cannot take him with me and my parents will not take care of him when I leave. They got me the dog when I was very young and left everything up to me to take care of him but I cannot take him with me. it absolutely breaks my heart and I do not want to get rid of him but I have no other choice. his name is max and he is literally the sweetest dog I've ever met. he loves children, other dogs, cats, ducks (we used to have one named daisy that slept in his dog house with him) and he's never bitten or even humped anything. he has been outside his whole life because my parents didn't allow him inside. If you can foster or adopt Max, please email joansdogs@aol.com as soon as possible for an application.  thanks!