Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ABBY NEEDS FOSTER HOME OR RESCUE NOW URGENT!

Today, my foster who has had Abby since June told me I have to find another foster. She had a notice on her apt. door that there is a strict 2 pet limit in her apts (which she knew about), and they are going to start enforcing it. She is afraid she will be evicted. Abby, my 12 year old doggie must go to another foster as soon as possible. Abby needs to be the only dog or supervised with only one other dog (which is current situation). She is fine with cats.

I am at my wit's end as to what to do with Abby. I do not want to put her to sleep.  I operate a cat rescue and am not knowledgeable about dogs nor do I have dog contacts. I've had worked my tail off since acquiring her in June. I raised funds thru a Chip In for her to get her examined, spayed, shots and a dental cleaning and thorough blood workup. She's in great health. My experience and contacts are completely with cat rescue work. I am out of my element trying to find her a home and obviously not doing a good job of it. I am very willing to make a sizeable donation to a rescue that can take her in. . Thanks for any help you can give.  PLEASE EMAIL:
melbatarlton@yahoo.com
ABBY IS IN N. CAROLINA - TRANSPORT CAN BE ARRANGED.