Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adopt Saturday, a very nice senior labrador retriever owner surrender

I have a Lab that I can no longer take care of because of my recent
health issues. She is a senior dog that I've had for 10 years. She's
14 years old and I would love for her to be able to go outside and be
with a loving family that would love her as much as we have. My
grandfather used to take care of her for the most part but now has
Alzheimers and forgets who the dog is and I recently had surgery so
we've had someone coming in to actually take care of her but I can no
longer afford to do so. Please, if you have any room for her, I would
love to give her to you! I have a bunch of dog food here for her too.
please email: mamamaria@gmail.com if you are interested in Saturday.  She would probably be ok with dogs and is ok with children and cats.