Thursday, October 7, 2010

Adopt Pepper, 15 year old grey and white tabby cat

The name is Pepper, and I'm as spicy as my name. I'm in a room with other cats here at Paws, and I'm the Queen Bee. Those young whipper-snappers have nothing on me. I lived in a good home before they were born. Unfortunately I developed an infection and my owner couldn't afford to take care of me. My vet took me in and brought me to Paws. This certainly isn't supposed to happen to a 15 year old cat. But that's life - ups and downs. I would certainly like to have a quiet home of my own without any other animals. No children either. I don't like like my back end or tummy touched, so we don't want any young'uns swatted now do we. I like my play time, don't get me wrong, but I also like to lay in a nice sunbeam all afternoon without any disruptions. When I want attention I'll let you know. I'm very talkative and I'll nag you until you give in.
Like I said before, I'm 15 years old and a big girl. I'm spayed, current on all my vaccinations and I've tested negative for FIV and FelV. contact www.pawsct.org for adoption info.